- My left sleeve is constantly dirty thanks to the elevator. I’m a little concerned for what summer elbow will look like.
- Hydrated locks. I love shelter-in-place hair. Hurray for extra time for pampering!
- Super clean garbage. It’s no longer just the fruits and vegetables. We clean packaged things now, too.
- Puppies! I suspect my neighbors are turning to canine friends for company. There are quite a few new puppies strolling the park these days.
- Restaurant food that is just good no longer cuts it. Since we can’t get the full experience, only we-love-it levels of delicious are worth it.
I’m sure there are many more. These are the ones that immediately came to mind as I opened my blog today. What are some new normals for you?